Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy. Great for entertaining and family reunions. Can be eaten with your fingers. Portions can be make bigger or smaller.
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Layer 1 package crescent rolls on bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch pan (press it to fit). Mix cream cheese and 1 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Add to top of crescent rolls. Layer the second package of the crescent rolls to fit on top. Melt margarine. Pour over top. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Sprinkle on top. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Tip - for second layer of crescent rolls, lay on top of wax paper or plastic wrap . Pat to fit top, then lay it on top and peel off.
This was so good! I needed a recipe for a quick cheesecake, and I'm so glad I found this, especially since I had croissants I had to use up. The only changes I made were to add some cinnamon and some can whipped cream I had in the fridge to the cream cheese mixture, and more cinnamon on top. Turned out amazing, me and my friends loved it! Next time I might add fruit between the bottom croissant layer and the cream cheese, as that sounds good too.