Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Good for a breakfast or to take to a brunch. Very easy to throw together the night before and cook in the morning.
- 1 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 1 lb grated monterey jack cheese
- 4 (7 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- In buttered 9x13 glass pan, layer 1/2 of the chiles, 1/2 of the mixed cheeses, the other half of the chiles, and the other half of the cheese.
- Mix eggs, milk and flour in blender.
- Pour over chile cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes (or longer if casserole was refrigerated) until egg is done.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.