Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.kraftfoods.com as printed in Family Circle magazine, July 2006. What a delightful little snack for the kiddos! PS> What other salad dressing flavor would you like to try with this recipe?
- 1 butter lettuce leaf, unblemished, washed and patted dry
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes (cut in half if you wish)
- 1 -2 tablespoon homemade ranch dressing
- Place the washed lettuce leaf on a plate. The leaf will now be your "cup" to hold the other ingredients.
- Add the grapes, peanuts and a drizzle of ranch dressing in the lettuce "cup".
- The perfect mid-day snack! Yummy!