- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup beef stock
- 1 (12 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- parmesan cheese
- 1 box pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- in a pot or saute pan heat olive oil on low saute.
- onion on low for about 10 minutes.
- add crushed tomatoes and whole tomatoes along with stock,garlic let cook 15 minutes longer then break up fresh basil add in sauce stir and cook awhile longer in another pan cook pasta drain and add to sauce.
- toss together ans add as much parm cheese as desired.
- cooks in less then 30 minutes.