Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
My family absolutely LOVES this pie! It’s light and creamy and oh-so-good. It's a superior twist to the traditional dish.
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugars, spice, and salt.
- Add eggs and sour cream.
- Beat lightly with fork.
- Gradually stir in cream and vanilla.
- Pour into a pastry-lined pie plate.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until set.
Wonderful! I used light sour cream and light cream, and it still was creamy and delicious! I am definitely going to make this again.
This is absolutely the best pumpkin pie I have ever tasted! It was gone at one meal! I will definately make it again.