Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy quiche to put together using creamed spinach and crescent rolls.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 slices bacon, diced and fried crisply
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press into a 10-inch quiche or pie pan to form a crust.
- Sprinkle cheese over crust.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and onion salt.
- Stir in creamed spinach, mushrooms, and half the bacon.
- Pour over the cheese in the crust.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake in preheated 350 degrees oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon over top of the quiche.
- Bake an addition 15-25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
I liked this. I'm eating it now as I type this. I had to use regular frozen (in butter) spinach and added some cream cheese to make it creamy, flakey biscuits for the crust, and a 4 cheese blend that I had in the house instead of cheddar. Followed the rest of the recipe. I think I would like the Pillsbury unbaked pie crust for this. Thank you for posting this Pines506!