Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Tacoma News Tribune
- 1 ready-to-use chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup green creme de menthe
- green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups whipped cream
- grated chocolate (to garnish)
- Cook milk and marshmallows, stirring over low heat until marshmallows melt.
- Cool, stirring every 5 minutes until partially set.
- Stir in creme de menthe and food coloring.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into crust, and freeze until firm.
- Sprinkle with chocolate.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.