Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cute ice cream dessert served at an ice cream shoppe in So. Africa. Ice Cream needs to refreeze so plan accordingly. Recipe was adapted from The African Cookbook by Ben Sandler.
- 1 quart French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips (more or less)
- Scoop peanut butter with a teaspoon and place a chocolate chip or two (upside down)in the center of the spoon on top of the peanut butter.
- You can also make small oval balls of peanut butter with wet hands and add an upside down chip to the center.
- Fold into ice cream. Repeat until the ice cream has the effect of leopard spots.
DH loves ice cream and peanut butter so this was a no-brainer. The "spots" are fun and the whole thing tastes great! What a fun idea for a kid's safari birthday party! Made for ZWT4 Daffy Daffodils
Awsome! I made it for my dad with chocolate ice cream! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
when i saw leopard i said oh no!!! ewwww!!! meat ice cream!! but it tasted pretty good!