Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Low fat, high fibre, good for using up leftovers, throw in almost anything!
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 head cabbage, diced
- 5 carrots, cut, into, coins
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 cups beef bouillon
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced (peeled only if large)
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut, up
- 1 head cauliflower, cut, up
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- water (I add water till desired consistancey)
- Place all ingrediants into large soup pot.
- Bring to a boil, turn down heat and let simmer till veggies are done approx 20-30 mins.
- Adjust seasonings and serve.
- You can substitute any veggie combo you want, potatoes, corn, peas, beans etc.
- I sometimes throw in left over rice or noodles.
This soup is absolutely perfect for the high fiber, low fat diet. I couldn't believe my eyes when I found it. It is ridiculously delicious. And it is so easy to change the ingredients to what you have on hand. Kudos Leona!!!