- 1 1⁄2 cups dry lentils, picked over and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon sun-dried tomato olive oil, from tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot of water, add 1 teaspoon salt and lentils. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, except feta cheese.
- Drain and rinse lentils. Place in serving bowl. Add dressing and toss gently. Add feta and toss gently again. Serve.