Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Lentils and Rice with carameled onions.
Make and share this Lentils and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 354.88 ml lentils
- 354.88 ml brown rice
- 709.77 ml water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 medium chopped onions
- 59.14 ml cilantro, chopped (to garnish)
- They put the lentils in water to soften for two hours.
- Apart fry the onions in oil until catching cinnamon color. They are left to decorate the tray.
- Wash the rice well. Fry garlic cloves in a little oil. Add the lentils and 3 cups water.
- Immediately cover and place on low heat for 1 hour, until rice and lentils are tender.
- Serve with fried onions and cilantro on top.