- 1 1⁄2 cups lentils
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 medium chopped onions
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- They put the lentils in water to soften for two hours.
- Apart fry the onions in oil until catching cinnamon color. They are left to decorate the tray.
- Wash the rice well. Fry garlic cloves in a little oil. Add the lentils and 3 cups water.
- Immediately cover and place on low heat for 1 hour, until rice and lentils are tender.
- Serve with fried onions and cilantro on top.