Lentils and Rice with carameled onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1They put the lentils in water to soften for two hours.
- 2Apart fry the onions in oil until catching cinnamon color. They are left to decorate the tray.
- 3Wash the rice well. Fry garlic cloves in a little oil. Add the lentils and 3 cups water.
- 4Immediately cover and place on low heat for 1 hour, until rice and lentils are tender.
- 5Serve with fried onions and cilantro on top.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lentils and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.2
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g