Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can mix and match the veggies in this soup a little bit. Serve with slices of fresh crusty bread.
- 10 spring onions (scallions)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup red lentil
- 425 g tomatoes
- 250 g broccoli, chopped
- Heat oil in medium pan, add chopped spring onion and curry powder. Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add stock, lentils and undrained crushed tomato.
- Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer and uncovered for 15 mins or until lentils are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Add the broccoli and zucchini for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.