Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful stew for cold days.
Make and share this Lentil Vegetable Stew recipe from Food.com.
- In dutch oven or soup pot, bring apple juice to a boil.
- Add onions; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add carrots, sweet potatoes, peppers and garlic.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add lentils, broth, cumin, curry powder and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This is a good lentil recipe. It had a strong cinnamon taste, next time I would leave it out. I think the recipe serves more than 4 servings, more like 6.