Lentil Stew With Sausage and Potatoes
- Heat 2 T of the oil in a large, heavy saucepan over med heat. Add garlic and curry powder and cook, stirring, until garlic is fragrant.
- Add broth, bay leaf, and lentils and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover, and simmer 15 minute.
- Add potatoes, cover, and cook until potatoes and lentils are tender but not mushy, about 10-25 minutes longer.
- While lentils are cooking, place kielbasa in a large nonstick skillet, over med-high heat. Brown on both sides, set aside, and keep warm.
- Remove tough stems from arugula (or watercress) and coarsely chop.
- When stew is cooked, toss with remaining 2 T of oil, lemon juice, and arugula.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Top each serving with kielbasa and feta.