1/1 Photo of Lentil Sprout Spread
48 hrs 5 mins
A great way to use lentil sprouts! UPDATE: Due to a review, I have tweaked this a little. The lemon juice makes a difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprout the 1/2 cup lentils for 2 days(See my recipe).
- 2Sprout the sesame seeds for 2 days, following same method(or used unsprouted).
- 3Place the lentils and sesame seeds in a food processor.
- 4Add the avocado, lemon and salt to taste.
- 5Add herbs according to what you like and process until smooth. I used cilantro and parsley with good results(about 1/4 cup each).
- 6You may use the spread on bread or toast or biscuits. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lentil Sprout Spread
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.0
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.1 g