Lentil, Spinach and Radish Salad With Balsamic-Orange Dressing,
Ingredients for Salad
- 1 bunch baby spinach leaves
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup cooked lentils, drained (use brown or green lentils)
Ingredients for Balsamic-Orange Dressing
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate leftover dressing.
- Source: Casey Young. After she and her husband took the Veggie Challenge they created www.veggiemealplans.com (note: this site is no longer active).