Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
this is a good recipe when you want a little more in your spaghetti than just sauce.
- 1 (16 ounce) box spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 cups prepared pasta sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans lentils, rinced and drained
- in large pot, cook spaghetti according to package. drain and set aside.
- in large skillet over medium/high, heat olive oil. add onion and garlic, cook til onions are tender.
- stir in sauce and lentils, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. serve over spaghetti.
I love spaghetti and lentils and If I can have them together then way better. I added corn, chopped green pepper and sliced black olives to suit my family. This is a wonderful recipe if you like lentils....and we do! Thanks for sharing it!!!!!