Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Based on a recipe in At Home magazine of winter comfort foods. I've changed a few of the ingredients (the original recipe had sun-dried tomatoes and anchovies - both of which I find a bit too strong for my tastes!)
- 250 g puy lentils
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons olives (black or green)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons parsley
- Cook the lentils with the stock and garlic for about 20 mins (until soft).
- Put in food processer with the rest of the ingredients
- Add more stock to liquify the soup.