Recipe by dicentra
From Eat Well Stay Well. The recipe doesn't say what kind of lentils, but the photo in the book is of brown lentils.
- 354.88 ml lentils
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml honey
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2 pears, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 bunch watercress
- 113.39 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 29.58 ml coarsely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the lentils with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper for 20-25 minutes, or until tender. Drain if needed.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, ginger and remaining salt and pepper.
- Add the lentils and cool to room temperature.
- Add the pears and watercress, tossing to combine.
- Serve the salad sprinkled with goat cheese and pecans.