Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Eat Well Stay Well. The recipe doesn't say what kind of lentils, but the photo in the book is of brown lentils.
- In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the lentils with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper for 20-25 minutes, or until tender. Drain if needed.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, ginger and remaining salt and pepper.
- Add the lentils and cool to room temperature.
- Add the pears and watercress, tossing to combine.
- Serve the salad sprinkled with goat cheese and pecans.