A good vegetarian/vegan veg curry, or use it as part of a curry dinner.
Make and share this Lentil, Chickpea, Vegetable Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and chopped into 3cm pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup red lentil
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 400 g chickpeas, drained
- 2 zucchini, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- salt and pepper
- chopped fresh coriander, to garnish
- Heat oil in a saucepan; add onion, pumpkin, garlic and curry powder. Cook stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add the lentils and stock, bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Add the chickpeas, zucchini and cauliflower and simmer a further 5 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with fresh chopped coriander.