This is a popular baby purees. It is a rich source of protein, iron and calcium.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the vegetable oil and saute the onion, carrots and celery for 5 minutes.
- 2Rinse the lentils and add to the pan, along with the sweet potato. Cook for 1 minute.
- 3Pour in the tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon of water. Cover and cook for about 30 minutes.
- 4Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until melted.
- 5Puree with a hand blender and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lentil and Vegetable Baby Food
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 425.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g