Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a popular baby purees. It is a rich source of protein, iron and calcium.
Make and share this Lentil and Vegetable Baby Food recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the vegetable oil and saute the onion, carrots and celery for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the lentils and add to the pan, along with the sweet potato. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon of water. Cover and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until melted.
- Puree with a hand blender and serve.