Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from the Whole Foods website. In case you were wondering, Liquid Aminos is a substitute for soy sauce with less sodium.
- 1 cup truroots organic quinoa, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup truroots organic sprouted green lentil, cooked
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon bragg organic sprinkle seasoning
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cashews, toasted
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Mix the aminos, mustard, vinegar, seasoning and shallo together, and toss with the quinoa, lentils, arugula, fennel and bell pepper. Chill at least a couple hours. Top each serving with a few cashews and a lemon wedge.