Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Sort through the lentils carefuult before cooking, to remove any that are too light or too dark. Rinse before cooking. Use any vegetable combo that you choose, or soup flavor, this casserole allows alot of creativity. Sprinkle mozzarella over top before you serve.
- 1 lb dried lentils, sorted and rinsed (2 cups)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansready to serve vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- MIx lentils, broth, salt and pepper in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until lentils are tender.
- Stir in veggies and soup.
- Cover and cook on low heat about 30 minutes or until veggies are tender.