Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This dish was likely eaten by the Muslims in Malta during the Holy month of Ramadan, since the name in Arabic Fatir Ramadan, means, 'bread of Ramadan'. I found this recipe in the Weekend magazine dated April 22'2005. Enjoy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Form dough into 12 balls.
- Cover and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
- Roll balls into 1/8 inch-thick rounds.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the rounds until golden brown. Remember to turn them over once while frying.
- Drizzle honey on the rounds.
- Serve while still warm.