Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is one of my favorites. my mom used to make it all the time. this is really hearty, and great for the whole family. a Kitchen-Aid mixer may come in handy. i hope you enjoy!!!! P.S. if you have leftovers, put them in the fridge and warm up again in a pot with butter!!
- peel your potatoes.
- boil them until they are soft.
- put your milk (or cream) into a pot, warm over medium heat.
- gradually add your butter and nutmeg.
- put you boiled potatoes into you Kitchen-Aid mixer (or mash buy hand).
- gradually add your milk mixture.
- mash until fluffy.
- season to taste and enjoy!
Easy mashed potatoes - simple flavors most people enjoy - we sure did! I used small white potatoes and didn't peel them - personal preference. Made for New Kid On The Block Tag Game, 1/13/09.