Recipe by AnorexicLenka
this is one of my favorites. my mom used to make it all the time. this is really hearty, and great for the whole family. a Kitchen-Aid mixer may come in handy. i hope you enjoy!!!! P.S. if you have leftovers, put them in the fridge and warm up again in a pot with butter!!
Top Review by NELady
Easy mashed potatoes - simple flavors most people enjoy - we sure did! I used small white potatoes and didn't peel them - personal preference. Made for New Kid On The Block Tag Game, 1/13/09.
Directions See How It's Made
- peel your potatoes.
- boil them until they are soft.
- put your milk (or cream) into a pot, warm over medium heat.
- gradually add your butter and nutmeg.
- put you boiled potatoes into you Kitchen-Aid mixer (or mash buy hand).
- gradually add your milk mixture.
- mash until fluffy.
- season to taste and enjoy!