Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great summery side dish served at room temperature.
Make and share this Lemony Zucchini Ribbons With Cannellini Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the zucchini lengthways with a vegetable peeler to make ribbons.
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil and cook the strips for 1 minute Drain and place in a bowl.
- Grate over the zest of half the lemon and squeeze over the juice of the whole lemon.
- Add the cannellini beans with the chives and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the oil and mix well.
- Serve at room temperature.
i'm sorry but this was really bland, limp, and flavorless. I served it expecting a really pretty dish for my extended family and barely anyone finished it.