Entered for safe-keeping. From Mrs. JF Finnegan, Minneola, Minnesota, as submitted to BH&G.
Make and share this Lemony Waldorf Fish Fillets for Microwave recipe from Food.com.
- In a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl combine apple, celery, and butter or margarine.
- Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2-3 minutes or until celery is crisp-tender.
- Stir in stuffing mix, mayonnaise or salad dressing, walnuts, and lemon juice; set aside.
- In a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, place block of fish.
- Micro-cook, covered for 5 minutes, giving dish a half-turn after 3 minutes.
- Drain off juices.
- Place stuffing in 4 mounds around fish. Cook, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and stuffing is heated through.