Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is really easy, but it looks fancy, and tastes great.
- 2 tuna steaks
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine flour, Mrs. Dash, and parsley.
- Dredge tuna steaks in mix.
- Spray pan with Pam.
- Cook steaks over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Remove tuna from pan and keep warm.
- Deglaze pan with wine and lemon juice.
- Add capers.
- Pour over tuna steaks and serve.