- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna, drained
- 1 cup canned white beans, rinsed
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice and lemon peel; season with salt and pepper. Add the tuna, breaking it apart slightly with a fork, then the beans, cucumber and onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the romaine on 4 large plates and top with the tuna salad and tomatoes.