- 1 1⁄2 lbs sugar snap peas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, zest of
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove strings from both sides of sugar snap peas.
- Heat oil in large nonstick frypan over medium heat.
- Add shallots and garlic and cook, stirring, until shallots are softened, about 3 minutes Add sugar snaps, lemon zest, and salt to frypan and cook, stirring until peas are just ender, about 4 minutes.