Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe that I translated from Coup de Pouce.
Make and share this Lemony Smoked Salmon Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- 7 1⁄2 ounces fettuccine
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 1⁄2 ounces smoked salmon
- fresh pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to directions and drain except for 1/2 cup of the water. Put back fettuccine in pan.
- In small pan, mix milk, flour and mustard with wisk. Heat at medium heat, mixing non-stop, for 3 to 5 minutes until the sauce thickens. Add lemon zest.
- Add sauce and salmon to pasta and add water if needed. Add pepper to taste.