1/1 Photo of Lemony Shrimp With White Beans and Couscous
Yoga Booty's Note:
Health Magazine December 2009. Haven't tried yet but sounds good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces couscous, uncooked (1.5 cups cooked)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 15 1/2 ounces cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Bring two cups water to a boil in a pan. Add couscous and 1/4 tsp salt. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 5 minute Fluff with a fork.
- 2Heat 2 tsp butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 3add garlic and scallions; cook 30 seconds.
- 4add shrimp and stir about 3 min untill shrimp begin to turn pink.
- 5stir in beans, parsley, lemon juice, remaining butter, remaining 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 6cook 2-3 min until heated through.
- 7serve with the couscous.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Shrimp With White Beans and Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 153.4 mg
- Sodium 1528.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 30.9 g