Lemony Shrimp and Couscous Salad
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil in a saucepan; stir in couscous; remove pan from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is absorbed; fluff with a fork.
- Bring 1 ½ quarts water to a boil; add in shrimp; cook 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink; drain well and rinse with cold water.
- Peel, devein, and coarsely chop shrimp.
- Add chopped shrimp and bell pepper to cooked couscous.
- Combine the parsley and remaining ingredients; add to the couscous mixture; toss to combine.
- Cover and chill; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper; serve cold.