Recipe by FloridaNative
A simple recipe for Brussels sprouts, these sound delicious. From Everyday Food, December 2008.
Top Review by Boomette
The time of cooking is perfect. I liked that it was shredded. I did it with a knife. The taste is great with the lemon. But for me, I'll add some onion to it. My boyfriend really loved it. Thanks FloridaNative :) Made for PAC Spring 2010
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded with a knife (or in a food processor)
- coarse kosher sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add Brussels sprouts and 2 tablespoons water; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.