- 59.16 ml butter, divided
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced with greens and whites separated
- 14.79 ml grated lemon zest
- 73.94-88.74 ml fresh lemon juice
- 453.59 g broccoli, florets cut up and stems peeled and sliced
- 118.29 ml water
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 453.59 g peeled deveined large shrimp, patted dry
- 283.49 g package frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in a large skillet with a lid, over medium heat.
- Add scallion whites, lemon zest, broccoli, water, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until broccoli is bright green and starting to soften (3-4 minutes).
- Add shrimp and peas.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are opaque and peas are tender (4-6 minutes).
- Add lemon juice, scallion tops and 2 Tablespoons butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.