1/1 Photo of Lemony Sauteed Shrimp With Broccoli and Peas
Vino Girl's Note:
From Everyday Food, March 2007
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.16 ml butter, divided
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced with greens and whites separated
- 14.79 ml grated lemon zest
- 73.94-88.74 ml fresh lemon juice
- 453.59 g broccoli, florets cut up and stems peeled and sliced
- 118.29 ml water
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 453.59 g peeled deveined large shrimp, patted dry
- 283.49 g package frozen peas
- 1Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in a large skillet with a lid, over medium heat.
- 2Add scallion whites, lemon zest, broccoli, water, salt and pepper.
- 3Cover and cook until broccoli is bright green and starting to soften (3-4 minutes).
- 4Add shrimp and peas.
- 5Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are opaque and peas are tender (4-6 minutes).
- 6Add lemon juice, scallion tops and 2 Tablespoons butter.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Sauteed Shrimp With Broccoli and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.6
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 203.3 mg
- Sodium 370.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 30.4 g