Recipe by gailanng
From: Woman's Day Tuesday Night is Pasta Night: The Eat-Well Cookbook of Meals in a Hurry.
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 2 cups peas (frozen petite green )
- 16 ounces jar alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces fresh salmon fillets, skinless cut into 2-by-1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup of pasta cooking water
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh dill or 1⁄3 cup basil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook 7 minutes, stirring often. Add peas; boil 5 to 6 minutes until pasta is firm-tender and peas are done.
- Meanwhile, stir Alfredo sauce in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat 3 minutes, or until simmering. Add salmon and, stirring gently with a rubber spatula, simmer 1 to 2 minutes until fish is opaque. Cover; remove from heat.
- Remove 1/2 cup cooking water from pot. Drain pasta and peas; return to pot. Add sauce, reserved cooking water, dill and lemon zest. Gently turn with a rubber spatula to mix and coat.