Recipe by Iceland
This is a great rub or marinade for trout but you can also use salmon or other fish. I personally prefer freshly catched icelandic trout or salmon. It is the best! You should actually come and try it :-) The important thing is that the fish is absolutely fresh. Some people evenrecommend to freeze fish fillets before eating them raw. Cooking time is chilling time.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
We eat quite a bit of salmon around here & that's what I used your recipe on last evening! Really enjoyed the citrus & ginger combo here & this will definitely be added to my growing variety of ways to dress up the fish that we eat! [Made & reviewed in the Family Picks part of ZWT6]
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze lemons and orange.
- Chop coriander leaves and add.
- Add soy sauce over, spice up with ginger and blend throughly.
- Pour over your favorite fish, preferably cut into pieces which you can later take up with chop sticks and enjoy.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Decorate with coriander and slices of lemon.
- Serve with fresh light bread.