Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I love crispy baked flavorful chicken that is moist inside. This recipe combines fresh lemon and chives with everyone's favorite Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing for the tastiest and perfectly oven baked chicken. Easy to prepare, the prep time is only 20 minutes, and the chicken bakes in 20 to 25 minutes, making this chicken dish a favorite go-to recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 78.07 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 78.07 ml Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 59.14 ml plain Greek yogurt
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon zest
- 158.51 ml dried breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, finely chopped
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and coat bottom of 9” x 13” inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/2-inch thickness; Set aside.
- 3. In shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 4. In second bowl, combine plain Greek yogurt, Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing and the juice of one freshly squeezed lemon.
- 5. In third bowl, combine the bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper, chopped fresh chives and zest of one lemon.
- 6. Dredge each chicken breast in flour mixture, then dressing mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- 7. Arrange coated chicken breasts in prepared baking dish and bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- 8. Remove from oven. Serves 4.