- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into eighths
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring potatoes and salted cold water to cover to a boil in a large pot; boil 15-17 minutes or just until tender.
- Drain and let cool 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add warm potatoes, green onions, and parsley; toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- 196 calorie, 9.7 g fat, 3.1 g protein, 25.4 g carb.