Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 78.07 ml milk
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 170.09 g lemon yogurt
- 1 egg
- 414.03 ml flour
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml poppy seeds
- 14.79 ml grated lemon, rind of
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- Grease bottoms of 24 miniature muffin cups.
- Beat milk, oil, yogurt and egg.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
I thought these were great. Not too sweet, which is how I like 'em! I used Splenda. I also made 6 large muffins instead of minis. Baked about 20 mins. Thanks for posting this!
These are nice. I tend to think 4 1/2 stars would be appropriate. The texture is a little different from most muffins. I used plain yogurt with extra lemon zest. I probably should have added a little more sugar, though it's not a problem. The dough did seem very thick, and I added about 1 tablespoon of water to loosen it up. I thought that maybe the egg I had was slightly small. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us. I loved the poppy seeds.
Following the recipe, I got a very rubbery batter. Would like a stronger lemon flavor too.