Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Grease bottoms of 24 miniature muffin cups.
- Beat milk, oil, yogurt and egg.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
I thought these were great. Not too sweet, which is how I like 'em! I used Splenda. I also made 6 large muffins instead of minis. Baked about 20 mins. Thanks for posting this!
These are nice. I tend to think 4 1/2 stars would be appropriate. The texture is a little different from most muffins. I used plain yogurt with extra lemon zest. I probably should have added a little more sugar, though it's not a problem. The dough did seem very thick, and I added about 1 tablespoon of water to loosen it up. I thought that maybe the egg I had was slightly small. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us. I loved the poppy seeds.
Following the recipe, I got a very rubbery batter. Would like a stronger lemon flavor too.