Recipe by Dancer^
A quick way to make a great bread.
Top Review by firstname.lastname@example.org
This recipe is GREAT. Everyone that tasted it thought it was wonderful and I'm having to pull the recipe up again now so that I can print copies for all of them. A heads up, though, don't fill your pan too full. The bread started to cook over the edge of the pan while baking but not too badly, just be mindful of how full you make the pan. A larger loaf pan is my next plan 'cause this is SO good.
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using solid shortening, grease and flour bottom only of 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- In large bowl, blend all ingredients at low speed until moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan.
- Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.