From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Lemony Orzo Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1 1⁄3 cups diced zucchini
- 1⁄3 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- Cook orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well.
- Combine orzo, zucchini, and onion in a large bowl; toss well.
- Combine parsley and next 6 ingredients (parsley through pepper); stir well with a whisk.
- Stir into orzo mixture; add tomato, cheese, and olives, tossing gently to coat.