Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Campbell's Kitchen.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 4 slices lemons
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add soup, milk, lemon juice, pepper, and olives.
- Top with lemon slices.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until done.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
The flavor of this dish came out really bitter due to the combo of lemon slices & black olives. Leftovers were thrown away. Not a hit in our house.
Excellent!! I hate cooking but I actually enjoyed this quick and easy meal. Easy preparation and it tastes just wonderful! The garlic lover came out in me and so I added a tablespoon of chopped garlic and sauteed it in the oil before I added the chicken. Enjoy!!