Recipe by Tee Lee
Light, fluffy and tangy... this easy dessert is sure to please any lemon lovers. This is so delicious and easy, perfect to bring to a potluck. From a family friend.
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- yellow food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, mix gelatin with boiling water.
- Stir in lemonade.
- Using handheld mixer, blend in cream cheese.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- If desired, add yellow food coloring for a brighter color.
- Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours, or until gelatin sets up.