Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Light, fluffy and tangy... this easy dessert is sure to please any lemon lovers. This is so delicious and easy, perfect to bring to a potluck. From a family friend.
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- yellow food coloring (optional)
- In medium bowl, mix gelatin with boiling water.
- Stir in lemonade.
- Using handheld mixer, blend in cream cheese.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- If desired, add yellow food coloring for a brighter color.
- Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours, or until gelatin sets up.
Any lemon lovers out there will surely love this. It makes a refreshing light dessert. Easy to make and tastes delicious! Thanks for sharing!
Light, refreshing and oh so lemon-ny good ! This easy, no cook dessert is perfect for warm weather meals. Delicious enough for a dinner party - served in stemmed glasses and garnished with chocolate. This goes into my book of "special tricks".