Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 226.79 g sea scallops (about 12)
- 226.79 g large raw shrimp, in shell (about 12)
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 6 clove garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml lemon, zest of
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 4.92 ml salt
- 453.59 g linguine, try to find whole wheat linguine
- 78.07 ml minced parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- Wash seafood and pat dry with paper towelling.
- In medium sautepan, heat 1 tbsp.
- Cook seafood until shrimp just turn pink on each side and scallops are lightly browned.
- Remove seafood to a large bowl.
- When cooled, peel shrimp except for tails.
- Add remaining oil to sautepan and heat.
- Add garlic and cook briefly.
- Add lemon zest, juice, white wine and salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
- Add to seafood in bowl.
- Cook linguine in salted, boiling water until just al dente.
- Drain and add to seafood along with parsley.
- Toss to mix well.
- Season to taste with pepper.
Loved it..quick and easy
This is a true lemon lovers delight. My only issue with this recipe is that my scallops did not brown as much as I would have liked. I think that could be solved by using a combination of olive oil and butter. I did use fresh lemon juice which is a must. Made in honor and memory of Judy-Jude.