1/1 Photo of Lemony Linguine With Scallops & Shrimp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces sea scallops (about 12)
- 8 ounces large raw shrimp, in shell (about 12)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb linguine, try to find whole wheat linguine
- 1/3 cup minced parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Wash seafood and pat dry with paper towelling.
- 2In medium sautepan, heat 1 tbsp.
- 4Cook seafood until shrimp just turn pink on each side and scallops are lightly browned.
- 5Remove seafood to a large bowl.
- 6When cooled, peel shrimp except for tails.
- 7Add remaining oil to sautepan and heat.
- 8Add garlic and cook briefly.
- 9Add lemon zest, juice, white wine and salt.
- 10Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
- 11Add to seafood in bowl.
- 12Cook linguine in salted, boiling water until just al dente.
- 13Drain and add to seafood along with parsley.
- 14Toss to mix well.
- 15Season to taste with pepper.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Linguine With Scallops & Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 758.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 20.0 g