Lemony Linguine With Scallops & Shrimp
- Wash seafood and pat dry with paper towelling.
- In medium sautepan, heat 1 tbsp.
- Cook seafood until shrimp just turn pink on each side and scallops are lightly browned.
- Remove seafood to a large bowl.
- When cooled, peel shrimp except for tails.
- Add remaining oil to sautepan and heat.
- Add garlic and cook briefly.
- Add lemon zest, juice, white wine and salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
- Add to seafood in bowl.
- Cook linguine in salted, boiling water until just al dente.
- Drain and add to seafood along with parsley.
- Toss to mix well.
- Season to taste with pepper.