Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another delicious version of the adaptable Waldorf Salad.
- 118.29 ml raw honey or 118.29 ml agave nectar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 59.14 ml tahini
- 946.36 ml mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 2 red apples, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 473.18 ml red grapes
- 236.59 ml walnuts
- Combine honey, lemon and tahini in large mixing bowl and whisk together until well incorporated.
- Place remaining ingredients in bowl and mix gently until everything is coated with dressing.
- Transfer to salad plates and dust with cinnamon.
WOW - I LOVE THIS!!
Tahini instead of dreaded Mayo - which I don't buy. Tahini is a great alternative to plain yogurt. I never thought of it for Waldorf Salad but it works - especially with lemon.
THANKS for sharing.